Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hip hip HoOrAy!!!!


We found out yesterday that we got our house!!! We were so depressed thinking that we had two weeks or so left before we would find out. And then as I was shopping at rod works for NOTHING yesterday afternoon, Brandon called and said "WE GOT IT." I literally screamed and jumped for joy! FINALLY, SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
We will close in a couple of weeks, do a few improvements, and move into our OWN home! Ahhhhhh, that feels so good to say!
By the way, don't be thinkin' I left Rod Works empty handed!

12 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations! I so understand your joy :) Good luck with the closing and renovations.

jenn said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! So happy for you guys.

Who should leave Rodworks empty handed, anyway? No one.

Bell Family said...

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! This time I'll help you move.

Goddard Family said...

I don't want to help you move but I do want to come and see the finished product..way to go! I am so happy for you guys...

Tara said...

That's great! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. You need to throw a little party when you are settled so we can all come and see.

Amy said...

Yeah, I'm so happy you got it! Can't wait to come and visit.

PS So jealous you live where there's a Rod Works!

Natali Thompson said...

Congrats! Do we get to come see it sometime? Let me know if you need any help! We are so happy for you.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

OH YEAH... ALLINA TOLD ME TUESDAY!!! I'M SO GLAD THAT IT DIDN'T DRAG ON FOR YOU GUYS... NOW YOU CAN PLANT YOUR ROOTS AGAIN. LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!

Allina said...

I'm so excited for my second home in Utah county!! Hooray! I will be sleeping on the back deck most of the summer. Just so we are clear. xoxo!

Lisa Erskine said...

Yeah! We're excited for you...and we all know you better than to think you left any shopping-spree empty handed (especially Rod Works)!!! Next time...I'm right there with ya!!

schaars said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see new pics of the new house. Whit did Amandas hair the other day and said she was missing you guys like crazy I bet that is hard, but what a fun new adventure. You guys are such a cute family!

Durrant said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pics! I totally miss living by Rod Works- love that store.