"Our cup runneth over."
NICE! Brandon looks like he has a left man boob. Your kids are adorable.
Your kids look adorable. Love the girls dresses. And as far as that stach goes..... shave it shave it now!!!! Scare me!
LOL! Love the hubby's pic! that is classic! your kids look fabulous, of course
CUTE KIDS... CREEPY HUBS! CLASSY BRANDON... WHAT MEDS WERE YOU ON?
I don't know if I feel safe coming over anymore...B-dizzle looks like he should have a restraining order from all Elementary's and Chucky Cheese's. hahhaha.Its freakin awesome.
Your kids look adorable! Love the sweater! That's awesome!
The chester-molester mustache and horrific sweater just made my day.Thank you.
amazing what drugs can do to Brandon!
Kids look stinkin' adorable. Clearly they take after their momma. Hilarious Brandon!! I don't think you want that guy shoveling your driveway anyway!!
Love the girls dresses! What a good lookin fam....miss you! Thanks for the darling card....freak you are tiny!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
NICE! Brandon looks like he has a left man boob. Your kids are adorable.
Your kids look adorable. Love the girls dresses. And as far as that stach goes..... shave it shave it now!!!! Scare me!
LOL! Love the hubby's pic! that is classic! your kids look fabulous, of course
CUTE KIDS... CREEPY HUBS! CLASSY BRANDON... WHAT MEDS WERE YOU ON?
I don't know if I feel safe coming over anymore...B-dizzle looks like he should have a restraining order from all Elementary's and Chucky Cheese's. hahhaha.Its freakin awesome.
Your kids look adorable! Love the sweater! That's awesome!
The chester-molester mustache and horrific sweater just made my day.
Thank you.
amazing what drugs can do to Brandon!
Kids look stinkin' adorable. Clearly they take after their momma.
Hilarious Brandon!! I don't think you want that guy shoveling your driveway anyway!!
Love the girls dresses! What a good lookin fam....miss you! Thanks for the darling card....freak you are tiny!
Post a Comment