




The BYU/UTAH game was this past Saturday! And just like every other year, Brandon and I were rooting for opposite teams. My heart lies with the "U", and he with the "Y."
Unfortunately the only child I can bribe to still like MY team is Easton. And I think it is just because "red" is a cuter color and seems more fun to him or something. But I'll take it...as long as I have someone on my side.

Chris and Jen were so nice to invite Brandon and I and our kids to go with them to Corbie and Eric's house for the big game!

Aunt Corbie gave all the kids red silly string and let them go out on the lawn for a big fight during half time! They had so much fun.

All of the Culley's LOVE the "U" like me....so I was super happy! Brandon...OUTCAST!

BYU beat us
BARELY!!! But it was still a super fun day! Thanks Culley family...for letting us tag along with your awesome family.
4 comments:
Utes, Utes, Utes- Easton- Utes. What does your hubby say about Max Hall? This rivalry is becoming crazy!
I'm sure Chris was just dying during that game -- GO UTES!
There was no "tagging along"...you are ALWAYS invited! Loved having you guys there.
GO COUGARS!
ps- If you're going to be a thief and steal pics from my blog, you should maybe leave me a comment...seriously, it's the least you could do! :)
he-he. Love ya.
YEAH! Go Cougs! Best game ever! (not really) but super fun to be there. I didn't know Brandon was an outsider. Love it!
Post a Comment