Thursday, December 31, 2009

"He" BELIEVES

It was so fun this year to watch Chance and his fascination with the "magic" of Christmas. I want to capture it in a bottle and keep it forever!

He and I spent some time together making "reindeer food" for his whole class! He was so excited to take it to school the next day and hand it out! The kids just loved it...and Chance just beamed with pride!



This is "Octi" our elf! He comes out every Christmas. Each and every day, he pops up in a different location, and at the end of the day, he goes back to the North Pole to report to Santa. Chance would whisper little things in his ear and have conversations with our special elf.

This is the fun side of Christmas. Little traditions and watching the twinkle in my childrens eyes.

8 comments:

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

What a great way to bring in the magic with the elf. I bet those school kids loved the reindeer food. At first I thought I read that Octi "poops" in a different place every day. LOL I had to re-read and sure enough I got it wrong.

Jodi said...

What fun you had this Christmas with all the magic at your house. Your little Elf "E" is absolutely darling! Happy New Year!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE CHANCEY BOY!!! KREW SAYS, "HI!"

jenn said...

You made those for his entire class? You deserve "Mother of the Year"! You are a-maz-ing.

Thanks for sending a little bag of reindeer food our way, Luke was so cute sprinkling it off the porch on Christmas Eve. It made his night!

Bell Family said...

Love that reindeer food!!! I'm for sure doing that Elf idea next year.

susan hall said...

so cute oh my, and what a cute little guy that easton is holy cow..cant believe another christmas has already come and gone

susan hall said...

ps that with the riendeer food, are you kidding me so cute..chance what a funny kid

Scha&Andi said...

i love it. you are such a good mom. you do the cutest things with your kids.