Easton insisted on buying this yard gnome "SANTA" outfit when we saw it at Halloween. He is fascinated by the whole Santa thing. So I bought it and put it away in hopes that he would still love it come Christmas. Well, he still loved it. In fact, he wore it to our annual Santa party and was PROUD AS PUNCH to cuddle up on the big man's lap! NATURALLY, MR. AND MRS. CLAUSE THOUGHT HE WAS ADORABLE!
Does he want to come over in his costume and hang out with Mallory... she is been in her swim suit the last five days. Those two are meant for each other!!!! Here come Granny Liz and Granny Margo over to play with the crazy grandkids!
10 comments:
That is absolutely the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!
Does he want to come over in his costume and hang out with Mallory... she is been in her swim suit the last five days. Those two are meant for each other!!!! Here come Granny Liz and Granny Margo over to play with the crazy grandkids!
ONE WORD... PEANUT!!!
Oh that is way too cute for words....
That is so funny! What a little cutie!
He was seriously the best part of the whole night! So cute...so funny. Love that boy.
ps- did you not get my email with the family pics? I sent it after you called. Let me know if you didn't and I'll send it again.
So cute. That costume fits him and his little personality perfectly!! Classic!!
Those are the CUTEST pictures ever that outfit kills me!!! I love that your kiddos are so fun and outgoing they remind me of you and your mom.
Now that is a cute christmas gnome!
SO CUTe. he is such a cutie. i love the consutme.
Post a Comment