

For those of you who may not make it out to our neck of the woods this Christmas, here is a glimpse of our holiday decor'.

Mostly the same ol' stuff, just in a different location.

We had so much fun decorating our new tree. It is two feet taller than our old tree, and the kids think it is the greatest thing ever. Pulling out all our old ornaments that we have collected over the years is always such a great way to take a trip down "memory lane."

I think it turned out super. I especially love my new "JOY" ornaments. Years ago I learned the meaning of "joy" J-is for Jesus, O-is for others, and Y-yourself. We need to remember that that is the order of importance in our lives. I love that.

The crystal bowl on the table was my moms. It is so heavy. She loved it, and so do I.

A few years ago, Brandon and I went with my family on a trip to the Oregon coast. We fell in love with this Santa picture. I love the little elves pestering the crab.

The FRAGILE....leg lamp. Always a holiday favorite. Right in the front window where it belongs. SUPER CLASSY.


The best decorations are the ones that have stories behind them. That's what makes Christmas so delightful. Happy holidays, and happy decorating!
6 comments:
Now it's time to come over and do my house. I get my hutch this week. Let's go shopping! Your decor looks amazing -- not surprised. See how I am compromising; talking about shopping and decorating. My boots come this week. Have you signed up for the race?????
Seriously.....can I hire you to come and freaking decorate my house. You have such an eye for all of that! Gorgeous....
I guess I will just have to get in line for your decorating help. Pretty darn bee-u-tiful at your place!
Your house looks perfect!!! Santa will be pleased. Love Love Love your tree.
super cute! love the Lamp leg! Your tree looks awesome. Ever tired off old decorations, pass them my way.
So festive! I love the leg lamp and that tree is HUGE! It all looks amazing!
Post a Comment