We are so proud of the young woman she is becoming. And I really believe that she will always be a good example to others. She is a good friend, she is always worrying about others before herself, and she just has a good heart. I love you my Hannah girl...you are a great example to me and to our whole family!
11 comments:
she really is a sweet girl and soooo dang cute..she has more cuts then me i always say no...is that bad?
She did an amazing job... not surprising she is just like her mom. You should have known you would be next! ha ha ha
You go girl!!!
She gets cuter every time I see a new picture! Can you believe how old our kids are? Colton will be 13 in 22 days! AHHH
Such a beautiful young lady. Way to go, Hannah!
YOU LITTLE DOLLY YOU... I LOVED SEEING YOU THE OTHER DAY!!!
Look how grown-up!!! So Sweet!!! Way to go Hannah!!!
Great job Hannah! Way to brave the podium.
That is so cool Hannah-way to go! I still get way nervous-so you are well on your way to being a professional speaker! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas-except I can't get that AWFUL image of Brandon in the sweater out of my head! VOMIT! I hope he won something for that! :)
Way to go Hannah!
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I really appreciate them! Thank you!
Post a Comment