"Do unto others as you would have done to you." Yep...that's the darn truth!
My girls think it's hilarious to have sleepovers and go toilet papering. That is, until they had to get up at 8a.m on a Friday morning and go out and clean up their own yard!!! Oh man, PAYBACK STINKS!
I don't think they learned much from this. All I keep hearing is..."it's ON." They know exactly who did it and they have big plans for getting them back. However; I know from an inside source, that those boys they are trying to get back...sleep with a baby monitor on their front porch so they can hear ANY AND ALL MOVEMENT! Oh man, we are OFFICIALLY IN THE "TEEN" SCENE!
9 comments:
Ah oh....get ready Liz....this is just the begining.
The baby monitor is a brilliant idea! Wish those had been around when we were up to such shenanigans.
hahahaha...you had to of known that was going to happen sooner or later, i cant believe its not worse then it is...so so funny
Brace yourself! I HATED cleaning up {wet} toilet paper!!! Good luck! :)
That picture of the kids is classic!! Ha, ha!
Oh, the days of toilet papering...brings back such memories! GOod luck with all of that! :)
ha ha ha -- Now we just need to find a "cat lady's" around here we can take the kids to in the middle of the night. Did you ever go there... on walker lane?
Goodluck....I hate the toilet paper days....and I am right behind you!!!.
I love that picture of our kids getting ready to clean it up. I am sorry you are in the "TEEN SCENE". I miss your guts what you been up to? Let go play one day!
I love the toilet papering days!! Whoever did this was nice to you...i'll have to give them a little lesson! :) When are you going to invite me and Jason over to watch T.V. with you guys??? Our last experience was so memorable...can't get it out of my mind!! :)
Post a Comment