It only took SEVEN whole years to talk Chance into having a "friends" birthday party! And I don't think he was dissappointed. What a great day it was!!!
The party store made us these fabulous spider balloons. To go along with our "creepy, crawly, slimy" theme.
All the tables were adorned in rubber snakes, spiders, lizards, turtles and rocks!
The lamps were draped with snakes...
Just look how darling these balloons turned out....super spiderish!!
I couldn't throw a party without my SUPER DOOPER PARTY TROOPERS!
Hannah started out by playing games with the kids as they were arriving.
Brandon was in charge of serving pizza and keeping things tidy...one of his best talents.
We served poisonous venom to drink...
Cup o' dirts for a treat....
And I think it was very delicious...Olivia is proof. Look at that happy face!
The kids did a birthday train and sang cha,cha,cha....as they ran around the clubhouse.
For party favors, Chance gave each child their own rubber snake and package of edible earth worms.
The party was just getting started when.....SHANE, FROM SCALES AND TALES showed up to entertain the kiddos with his amazing show!!!
He started out with a baby alligator.
Then, a scorpion.
Then, he PUT THE SCORPION IN HIS MOUTH!!! The kids all freaked.
We also saw a bearded dragon.
This huge tortoise was cute in a weird way. Shane let Easton ride on it. You can imagine how happy that made crazy "E".
This red snake was so pretty. Shane had Chance dress up in his clothes and handle it with a snake holder.
Then, at the very end, he had a bunch of kids line up in a row and stick out their hands....and OH MY GOSH.....
HE BROUGHT OUT THE BIGGEST SNAKE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! THE KIDS WENT CRAZY!!!
Chance wasn't too sure about it wrapping around him!
As Shane was wrapping up, the red snake got lost in the couch. He had to cut a little hole in the bottom in order to get it to come out.
When it was almost time to end the party, we had all the kiddos line up for a "cotton candy" treat. Again, we put Brandon in charge of that!!! What a great dad he is:)
I think Chance was in heaven! He couldn't stop talking about his party for days. I'm so glad he enjoyed it! Happy Birthday my Chancie boy...I absolutely loved planning this party for you. Even though you are really shy sometimes, I know when you are truly happy inside...and I know that this day made you shine!!! I love you Buddy, Love...Mom
10 comments:
Does Shane have an Australian accent? and if so is he married and if not, do you still have his number? hahah looks like funnn!!! :D love ya Chancie!! xoxoxo
What an awesome party! I might have to steal some of your great ideas for a party for Crew when he gets older! I can't believe how many kids you invited. Looks like it was a success! Happy Birthday Chance!
My mom has Shane come to her preschool. She says he's great! What a fun party.
Are you kidding me??? What a great party. Kage was mad he missed it but I will not show him these pictures or he will be really mad!!! You are so creative what a great idea!!!! Will you throw me a birthday party on my birthday? That is what girlfriends do for each other!! LOL But I HATE creepy crawling things I LOVE the spa!!!!
You are so brave! I would never and I mean NEVER have those kind of reptiles in my home! Creepy crawly for sure! The decorations are darling!
Wow...no b-day party for 7 years...you sure made up for lost time! This is the party of the decade!! What'd you do...invite the whold neighborhood?? Caden said it was so much fun! You're an amazing Mom...and friend! :)
This was the party of all parties! So much fun. My kids absolutely loved it.
Super great pictures, I love them!
Happy Birthday Chance!
Wow!!! That's a party. Those animals are insane. Brave mom you are, not just with those animals, but all those kids!! Love that Chance!!
I'm still having nightmares over that enormous snake!!! YIKES. What a great day that was. It was so much fun to see Chance and all his friends having the time of their lives... even if I did have to be so close to snakes! Afterall, I would rather see a dead body than a snake. he he he
so so fun, what a great idea...
Post a Comment