Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall project

Something about the fall, gives me the "crafting bug." I don't know what it is, but I just want to light the candles and stay in and make random things every chance I get....so weird!
Here's what was on the agenda for this past week...

HaLlOweEn PiLlOwcAsEs!!!

 My kids think they are spectacular! Chance liked them the best, he chose his own material before he left for school, then when he got home I had it all completed and laid out on his bed...he just ran upstairs and smiled when he saw it! Sooo cute. Then he asked if I could make him some pants to match?? Ummm...not sure about that?
Anyway, they can use them all month to sleep on, then... we can wash them before the 31st and they can use them as TRICK OR TREAT bags!!! Hip, hip, hooray! 
(I'd like to give a shout-out to my good friend "Jana" who gave me this cute idea! "Thanks Jana Lana")

9 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea! I'm totally stealing it :) You're such an amazing mom! Thanks for the idea :)

McKelle said...

Really cute! Now I just have to get my mom or mother in law to make me some.

Durrant said...

So so cute! How fun to use them as bags!!!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DARL... Allina told me that you were making them, and they turned out adorable! The fabrics are DELICIOUS... good work girlfriend!!!

margo said...

What the??? You are mom of the year. I only wish I could be you. Those are the cutest things ever. I tried to make a pillow case once,... ummmm it didn't really turn out so good:)

Bell Family said...

Adoraaaaabble!! Love 'em!! I hear ya on the crafting bug. Love fall!!

Natali Thompson said...

So cute! I have that craft bug too! I just signed up for about 10 projects for Super Saturday! Those turned out so cute...can't wait to see the p.j.'s!

Amy said...

I have been making Halloween pj pants, but I am LOVING the pillow cases. So cut!

schaars said...

ohh I wish you lived closer so I could have a buddy to sew with. They are DARLING! Watch out once you start sewing you won't be able to stop!!!