Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summer Wrap Up 2010 - Part II

 My Grandpa Wendell
Finally made the trip out to see our house. Isn't he sooo sweet. He is in his mid 90's, and I just adore that man. He has always been so supportive of me and my little family. He keeps tabs on us, and comes to all major events in our lives.  
My dad and Jods brought him out and surprised us with an amazing bbq dinner! It is always so fun to get together with them.  Especially because my dad always leaves me with a huge plate of his famous chocolate chip cookies!





More of Last Chance
I have sooooo many pictures of our great adventures at "Last Chance Lakes." It will be fun to look back from year to year and see the changes as it progresses into an established vacation community! We just love it there so much.  
  







 Night skiing!


 Hannah's friend got punked from the younger kids...hilarious.









Totally random: Easton's "naked" rollerblading??? ha ha ha




 Birthday lunch at "Dear Lizzy's"
The kids and I met my Aunt Di, Cousin Nicole, baby Kitsune, and Grandma Dorothy to celebrate our birthday's! It was so fun to get together and have a nice lunch and shop together. We don't do it near enough!  Aunti Di spoiled the kids rotten as usual, and Nicole gave me a huge bag of the coolest, top of the line hair products from her hair salon...I was thrilled:)

Grandma Dorth gave the boys the neatest "knight" figurines that she brought all the way from Paris!

My Grandma is such a nut...she's trying to make a model pose in the bottom picture because the sun was hitting her just right! She makes me laugh so hard!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Liz,
Love and miss your family. Ihave fond memories for sure. I miss Nicole!! Di looks fab as always and I am amazed with your grandma..she has not aged a bit..sounds like she is funnier than ever. Happy Birthday! Melissa C

margo said...

Best moment of the summer: Rick talking Brandon into knee boarding across the dock and into the water. I am still laughing over that one. Great times Lizzie!

jenn said...

Woot-woot!!! I can totally read your blog again. I'm so happy....my life is complete. :)

What a wonderful summer you had. Makes me so happy that we have these fun blogs to document all of our comings and goings so our kids can look back and have a glimpse of their lives when they were little. What I wouldn't give for the same of my childhood! :)

Thanks for fixing it for me. Love ya!

ps- both your Grandpa and your Grandma are the CUTEST!