Brandon and the kids ALWAYS do the eggs together. I think he likes it as much as they do. He takes like 20 minutes per egg, and they always turn out to be egg masterpieces.
Chance is starting to take after Brandon...he really takes time to think about each egg. I, on the other hand just dump an egg in each color, pull it out and call it good!
I love the gorgeous colors that "brown" eggs produce when dipped in the dye. The white ones are pale in comparison.
Easter wouldn't be complete without a "pirate egg."
Hannah even took time out of her busy social schedule to dye a couple of eggs:)
Easter morning: the boys got baseball stuff in their baskets, the girls got new jeans.
We did the egg hunt, had breakfast, and hurried off to church. Look at these kids...nice and clean. So cute in their Easter best.
After church, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Mackay's for a delicious dinner and Grandpa's famous Easter Egg Hunt! The kids will literally take each other "out" to get the most eggs. The Easter Bunny puts quarters and dollar bills in the eggs there!
The older cousins spent all day teasing my nephew "Griffin" about his new Justin Beiber hair. They are just jealous. I have to say, I think it is adorable:) Except, now Chance wants the same doo.
Easter was bitter sweet for us this year. We loved being with family and friends. But our dog passed away the night before, and we were all in a fog that day. But that's another post. All and all...Easter was a success. And how appropriate it was, to remember the resurrection and that we will be with our loved ones again someday:)
2 comments:
Hannah looks ridiculously old in all of these pictures. I can't believe how grown up our kids are. Wow.
Happy Easter to you. So sorry about your sweet dog. :(
Griffin's hair is awesome. Tell Easton he's nearly there... ;)
Cute things for Easter! Your girls are getting so big and SO gorgeous! I am so sorry to hear about your dog-that is so sad! :(
Post a Comment