easton: 4 yr. old preschool
chance: 3rd grade
addie: 7th grade (first year jr. high)
hannah: 9th grade (first year high school)
Goodbye my babies...i will miss you while you are away for half the day. Oh wait, maybe not....for now, i will be able to:
clean, do laundry, get dressed and curl my hair and not look like a frump every day, blog a little, pay bills, run errands, plan my church lessons, exercise (but probably not), do some canning and organizing and just maybe make some dinner before everyone gets home! You know, a few of the things that i have neglected all summer.
Then, I will love you to pieces when you walk in the door because... deep down, i really will miss you more than you will ever know:)
6 comments:
Too, too cute--all of them. Love all those school-year goals for YOU. I can so relate. :-)
They look so very big and all grown up. What a special "back to school" year for you with one in preschool, one in elementary, one in Jr. High and one in High School...that's kind of a big deal! :)
Enjoy your alone time! You being super woman and all will accomplish great things. You are amazing, Lizzie!
Too cute!
Too cute!
Too CUTE!!
Gorgeous kiddies Liz!! I can't believe E is off to Preschool and Hannah is off to High School. MERCY! Then there is Chance......speechless!! Makin' me cry!! I want to be driving them right back to "rocket school" with their matching shoes and nerdy blue bags. UGH!
You are so dang funny!!! I love all of the pics...what gorgeous kiddos you have.
You have a... pocket-full-of-peanuts!!!
Love you ALL... and "The Mackay's" was the first thing Krew told us about upon his Snowbird return!
How they heck do you have kids that old??? They are GORGEOUS! You little boys are so stinkin' cute as well. Hope you are enjoying your quiet time! :)
Post a Comment