Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

Adam and Sarah...all ready for the Christmas ball! 



You can't tell in this photo, but Margo's sweater really had "lights" on it! hilar

 Jordan (aka Uncle Eddie), the host of this lovely shindig. We are proud to call him our "classy" next door neighbor!

 Mark and Jana....her sweater kept dropping cotton balls all over the house. Notice the snowman is a cyclopse:)

B and I.  His idea of an ugly sweater...so rude! And my excellent and festive attire courtesy of the d.i.
 Let's just say....I won a major award that night for the ugliest sweater. Yay Meeee!!!!
There were so many more wonderful outfits... I was actually laughing so hard that I forgot to keep snapping photo's! Such a fun night with friends. No stress...just good times.

3 comments:

Goddard Family said...

LOVE IT! What a great idea....love your attire...I think the shoes are what put it over the top...classic! Merry Christmas cute girl! xoxo

Sam Bell said...

How fun!! I'm sorry to say, but your sweater really is hidious...you deserve to win. Brandon's sweater is freaking gorgeous!

jenn said...

AMAZING. Love all the "ugly" sweaters and awesome get-ups. Brandon's is BY FAR the ugliest. Sure hope he won a prize! :)