My Grandma Dorothy and my Uncle Dan were also traveling with us. The first morning we woke up and my uncles eyes were all swollen! I almost died laughing. It is not funny, but crazy things like that always happen to him!
Bart was way sick on his wedding day. The village nurse had to come give him shots and all kinds of medication just to get him upright. Somehow he pulled it together!
6 comments:
That looks amazing! How fun would that be to get married on the beach in Mexico? You and Brandon looked great! I am sure that Big Red agrees! :)
I totally know Melina...I was surprised to see her on your page what a small freakin world! We went to school together! Looks like you guys had fun!
I've been waiting for this re-cap! What a funny trip and exciting wedding.
Oh yeah I am glad that it worked out. I always wanted to get married on the beach. They are the most perfect couple...so not fair!!!
I'm glad that rain stopped in time for the wedding. It looks absolutely beautiful. I'm so jealous!
What a beautiful wedding. All the fantastic pictures make me want to jump on a jet plane to Mexico right this minute!
Bart and Melina look so happy. I'm so glad he was up and doing better for the ceremony (although I'd be a bit nervous if the "village nurse" was doping me up with meds!).
Glad you guys had a good, relaxing time together.
Post a Comment