Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Drive-In"






We took our kids to the drive-in to see "Kung-Fu Panda" last weekend. It was really fun up until the movie started. Easton would not sit still and kept trying to dive out of the truck. And if we put him on the ground, he just went from car to car waving at all of his fans! Needless to say, I had to sit in the cab of the truck with him strapped in his car seat for the last half hour of the movie. And that's not the worst part...because I was facing the opposite way inside the truck, I couldn't see the movie and I was looking down into someones truck bed...it was two freakin' huge people making out ( I mean seriously making out) right in front of me. I was dying!!!!! What were they doing at "Kung Fu- Panda?" Idiots. Get a room, or at least go "inside" your car.

The kids had a blast. They sat in lawn chairs in the back of the truck with blankets, treats, and glow sticks! (Thank goodness they did not witness the "PORN" going on around them.)

8 comments:

margo said...

Remember when we went to see Cars at the drive-in? We haven't been to another one since. You guys are such a cute family -- always doing something fun together.

Amy said...

Can you believe that I've never been to a drive in movie. I know, so deprived! Anyway, you should give Kung Fu another chance. We quite enjoyed it!

Wendi said...

Apparently you got your fair share of viewing "large animals" for the night. The drive-in movies are a good time. We went to one together way back.
Kung Fu Panda is a great show. I agree with Amy, give the flick another shot. Yeah for Jack Black! I still laugh at his dance moves from his American Idol performance as a Pipp!

Lisa Erskine said...

Drive in's are fun...(except for when it involves watching porn...sorry about your experience)! The last one we went to was also Cars with you guys...long time ago! I guess it's time to go again! How was Joe's?

schaars said...

How fun that was a cute movie I thought! I can't imagine Sienna at a drive in she would also be strapped in her car seat. I swear she has gotten ten times harder these past few weeks. Her attitude has doubled and she is the biggest I mean biggest mess maker!

jenn said...

I love the drive-in! Makes me WVC proud. =)

Rogers Family Blog said...

That is so funny about those crazies getting it on! You had a different kind of movie, eh? I think it sounds so fun going to a drive-in, but then again, I think I would end up in your same situation!

Natali Thompson said...

OK, so I just read this one after the last comment I left-nothing like some porn to add to a fun family outing!