Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Easton's new "big boy" haircut



Easton got his first real haircut and he looks like a little boy now...not a little baby!!!! I wasn't ready for the big cut yet, but people were starting to call him a "cute little girl" because of his curls and long eyelashes. So there you have it!
P.S. He is so big that he got out of his crib on his own yesterday. I woke up to a "thud" and low and behold here comes "E" with binkie in mouth and blanket in hand, grinning from ear to ear. This happened every time I put him down for a nap too...my life is over! No more going to the bathroom or showering in private. I will forever have to keep the door open so he won't escape from the house! I think we may purchase a tent to go over his bed because if you all remember, Chance did the same thing when he was just one year old, and he ended up breaking his leg! Where did these monkey's come from???

6 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

He is so darling! I can't believe he is that old already. I hated when they climbed out of the crib-sorry to hear it happened so soon! You do have two very active (cute) boys!

jenn said...

Oh, he looks so handsome! I'm so sad for you that he is climbing out of his crib already. I think that might be some kind of record. I say a definite YES to the tent.

schaars said...

Oh he looks so cute. When is his Bday again I know him and Sienna are really close in age. I would die if Sienna started crawling out of her crib good luck with that!!!! I would have to agree a tent is a good idea that would be so sad if he broke his leg like Chance I bet that was traumatic!

Wendi said...

Cute haircut...I have seen some pretty inventive things to prevent an overanxious toddler from escaping the crib. Obviously, he is "all-boy" which eliminates any special request for fancy princess bed netting! Phew!

Amy said...

He just couldn't be cuter! I love the fro-hawk! I'll call you tomorrow, and tell you all about AZ

Lisa Erskine said...

I'm a little behind...but I've been looking at all your cute posts. Oh my, on your poopy day! Wow! That looked like a lot of fun to clean up! Luckily, none of my kids have ever done that...yet! I'll be back to posting soon...I've just had a crazy few weeks! :)