Anywho, Happy Fathers Day Hun. Here are a few reasons that I love you so much!
*I love your big brown eyes
*I love your huge white smile
*I love your funny lookin' foot (it's all crazy from his accident)
*I love the way you look at our kids
*I like it when you tuck the kids in at night like 13 times because you love to check on them and make sure they are breathing and stuff.
*I love your salt and pepper hair.
*I love how you go along with my crazy ideas (chicken raising etc)
*I like how you take old things and make them crazy cool (old blue truck, the boat)
*I love that you won't wear a new shirt (it always has to be washed)
*I love that your closet is always so clean and you don't complain that I take up more than 3/4 of the space!
*I loved it when we had each of our babies and you would just come sit with me all day in the hospital and google over our new precious addition! (this is not a hint..don't worry people, we're done)
*I love how you are so sympathetic towards others and looking out for everyone
*I love that you are always looking for something fun to do with the kids
*I love that you always quietly push me to finish things
*I love that you are such a hard worker and do whatever it takes to get it done
*I love that you cherish "memories" like I do
*I love that you love to read
*I love that you love to learn new things
*I love to watch our tv shows and laugh together when the kids are in bed
*Even though you are a little O.C.D., I love it that you keep everything organized and tidy
*I love to watch you when your excited about a UFC fight!
*I love that you are the most beautiful waterskiier I've ever seen
*I pretty much love everything about you! Thanks for being mine. Although sometimes it scares you that we are hitched for "Eternity." hee hee
6 comments:
great minds think alike! we both wrote father's day blogs at the same time. i love your list! for so many years, you and brandon have made such a great couple.
Love this post, Liz. Hey, I just wanted to invite you to our blog, if you want to. Just email me your address on my blogsite if you feel comfortable...
You are one lucky Lady what I would give to have Casey clean a little, his idea of cleaning is getting a cleaning lady so I guess I cant complain much! You and Brandon are so cute together and have the cutest Family ever.
What a sweet wife you are. Happy Father's Day Brandon. What a cute family you guys are!
Love this post. I like to think that I had a little part in bringing the 2 of you together! I love to hear that Brandon has a few gray hairs. We are definately old! You 2 truly complete each other, and always have. BTW, I think I'm quite easy to get along with. Just ask Landon, I've trained him so well, he'll tell you the same thing!
Aw, that is the sweetest post ever! Brandon truly is such a great guy and I know Chris feels so lucky to have him as his cousin and friend.
Post a Comment