Sunday, June 8, 2008
"Hot Lava"
This weekend, we went to Lava Hot Springs or "hot lava" as the kids called it! We go every year, and this time we decided to drag a few friends along (45 to be exact). It was so much fun, even though it was sub-zero temperatures outside. I think it even hailed on us in the pool once. But our bunch didn't let it stop us from having fun!!! We swam, relaxed, laughed, and ate good down-home cookin'!
Amanda, Hannah and Easton (going for their first dip in the hot pots)
The Williams Family (just arriving)
The Mackay's (looking straight into the sun)
Mom and Easton (in every piece of warm clothing we could find)
Easton (winding down after a long day of swimming)
Bree "Tiny Red" and Allina ( flashing their gang signs)
Rob Keller and Russ Haslam (cooking dinner)
Nothin' but the best!!! Our five-star hotel.
Mom and Easton again (trying not to chatter our teeth).
All the gang watching Hannah jump off the highest platform...brave little girl!
The kiddies, tackling Hannah at the park.
The "Gang" getting ready to eat again!
The boys golfed off of the cliff in the park, while they waited for dinner to cook!
Cute Easton
Bree and Brandon serving up "delicious" sloppy joe's!
This is why the kids call it "hot lava." Chance looks like he's overheating!
The group having "one last soak" before calling it a night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like fun, fun, fun!
That trip looks like a blast! I'm so jealous of the cold because we're dying of heat here in Arizona! Paige
Sounds like you had a good time. I love that place-maybe a little warmer though! I like Bree's new name "Big Red"! What could be better than friends, yummy food and hot pools!
I think we went there once. If I remember right, the hot sprinds kinda stink- anyway, glad you had fun. Have fun in Mexico
PS tried to call you-talked to Hannah
I can't believe you found the time to blog this...you must have more than 24 hours in your day! We had a blast, thanks for being the "party queen!" Relax in Mexico, would ya!?!
That is a funny change-did she freak out so bad that she wouldn't even leave a comment?? :) I think she will like me calling her big red better than Breebull-(just ask her about it)
Post a Comment