You are one brave lady! We are right in the middle of the same thing...It's total war every meal, I have to break out the vaccum, mop and hose everytime Rowdy wants to eat! How long does this last??? :) I have started planning my meals around what will be the quickest clean up...
The worst is spaghetti! Do you remember on your boat when Lindsie was a baby and had the spaghetti noodle stuck up her nose and she sneezed it out -- that was so funny!! We still laugh about that one.
That is so awesome!! Mr. Independent hasn't quite mastered eating quite yet, but will eventually get there,eh? :) P.S. you are tagged. Check out my bloggie.
9 comments:
You are one brave lady! We are right in the middle of the same thing...It's total war every meal, I have to break out the vaccum, mop and hose everytime Rowdy wants to eat! How long does this last??? :) I have started planning my meals around what will be the quickest clean up...
P.S. Let's be honest Jimmy isn't that far ahead of Rowdy! :)
The worst is spaghetti! Do you remember on your boat when Lindsie was a baby and had the spaghetti noodle stuck up her nose and she sneezed it out -- that was so funny!! We still laugh about that one.
Too funny. Let me tell ya what. I'm such a neat freak, that if Colton would let me feed him still, I just might take him up on it.
your hose looks like so much fun!! No wonder i can't get amanda out of there...
So hilarious. Got to love those 1 year olds!
Who gives their little boy who insists on feeding themselves Yogurt!? Ever heard of cereal or pancakes.
That is so awesome!! Mr. Independent hasn't quite mastered eating quite yet, but will eventually get there,eh? :) P.S. you are tagged. Check out my bloggie.
Yum! You gotta love when they want to start being independent! Drives me crazy at times!!
Post a Comment