Every Saturday morning, it is tradition that we go eat brunch at the "Red Iguana." Yes, we are raising little mexican children! Even Easton loves "guacamole."
Then it was off to the park...
On Saturday we took our kids to "This is the Place" Park. We love to go there. The kids pretend they are on Little House on the Prairie. They get to go to an Old Fashion Bank, School, Hotel, Pharmacy, perform a puppet show, ride a train, buy candy at the Corner Store, see the animals in the petting zoo, make crafts, and learn how huge families lived in these little tiny cabins...and experience how they had to do everything - from cooking, doing laundry, and farming! What a fun place and a great learning experience at the same time.
6 comments:
That looks like a fun place. I haven't taken the kids there yet. I was just reading the side column of what your kids have said and I am cracking up! I especially love the solid and spray butter!
That looks cool. Where is that park?
I've GOT to take Scooter there. I see the commercials with the train going and I know that he would be in heaven. Love all the pics. What cute kids you have.
You weren't kidding about Brandon's cleaning feddish! I am impressed he is beating a rug!! What fun ideas for a Saturday. Giddyup.
You guys do so many fun things with your kids! Why am I always trying to find ways to get rid of mine?? :) I've never been to that park...but it sure looks fun! Glad you had a fun trip to Mexico!!
You guys are the funnest little family. You're always doing cool stuff together.
I still haven't been to the Red Iguana...can we still be friends?
Post a Comment