This is how I kind of picture the average marathon runner. So understandably I am not too keen on the idea....until now!!!
Last week as I was reading through my friend "Margo's" stupid runners magazines looking for food pictures for my primary lesson, I found pictures of a "running skirt." I say to myself, "self, why the heck aren't you a runner.... you used to love cheer skirts, and you used to love tennis skirts...and quite frankly, your legs are the only thing you've got going for you. You NEED one of these skirts to make yourself a runner!" So I mention my excitement over this skirt to Brandon and in his sheer bliss at any thought of me wanting to exercise...he brought me home one of these pricey yet adorable little babies on Tuesday night when he came home from work!
I was soooo excited, and vowed to get running immediately. Well, I haven't made it to the treadmill yet, but I will most likely wear it with my flip flops to the grocery store later just so he knows how much I loved the thought!
9 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... OR MAYBE YOU COULD WEAR IT SHOPPING ON WEDNESDAY! RUNNING SKIRT, SHOPPING SKIRT... EITHER WAY, YOUR MOVING!!!!!
So .... are you going to wear the skirt that goes to your ankles, or the one that your butt cheeks hang out of? I can't wait to see you running in your garage with your cute little skirt on. I'll come put some huge wall size pictures of the sun, flowers and the lake on the walls of your garage .... just please, please, please don't open the garage door for the neighborhood to see you!
Please let me know when you are planning on hitting the Smith's in your fabulous skirt so that I can plan to be there at the same time!
If only a skirt could motivate me to start running...sigh...at least the thought crossed your mind! :)
Had so much fun today. THANKS AGAIN for letting me use the Mackay Laundry Mat. Best facilities I've ever used!
You are so freaking funny. At least you will have looked like you just went running. No one will ever know that you didn't. Because at least you will look the part. Miss you!
ha ha. You are hillarious. I love it.. I have a few running skirts. I like working out in them. Great purchase no matter if you get running or not. PS.. Treadmills are lame. Explore your new neighborhood by foot. The weather is warming up and evening runs are so nice in the summer :)
I love those! I don't dare wear one...but still. There is a race that has something to do with guys chasing you in the title. That would be a perfect race for you to do with that cute skirt! What a sweet hubby!
You are HILARIOUS! Nice thing about a running skirt is you don't need any SPANKS to go under them, why didn't the Cheer association think of that one in our day??!?!? Miss you!
You make me laugh! You will look hot in your skirt at the grocery store. You are a squirt of pee how can you possibly be unhappy about anything on your body??????
That is so cute! I AM a runner, and can't believe I don't have one of those. I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!
Post a Comment