
So last week, I went with a bunch of girls/friends from Brandon's office to the Britney Spears concert. Now, I am always up for a good time and a night out with the ladies so that was the positive thing about the evening...however; I quickly discovered that I am way to old for that concert. I found her revolting. I mean good for her that she kicked the drugs and all, but all I could think about was this poor girl flaunting around in her leotard, butt sticking out, acting like she was eighteen years old when in all actuality, she's in her twenties and has two freakin' kids. She was old news and tacky. SAD
On a good note, we had a blast and the Pussycat Dolls were amazing. "Please Fairy-Godmother, wave your wand and give me one of their bodies!"
7 comments:
I'm sorry, but I have always disliked Britney Spears {I know you are probably shocked to hear that...not}. She just screams trash to me.
I'm glad you had a fun night out with the ladies though! You and Amanda look so cute in all the pics.
PS- If you ask me, you DO have one of those bods. You silly girl.
All I know is that I heard Def Leppard is coming this summer...and I am totally there!!! Wanna join me???
I love the Pussycat Dolls! You know what they say? You can take the girls outta of the trash but you can't take the trash outta the girl. Or something like that. You know what I mean
THAT'S WHY YOU JUST STICK WITH "METALLICA"... YOU'LL NEVER GO WRONG!!!!!
I heard she sucked it up...sorry.
That is so funny. Kelli was telling us all about that concert-good thing you didn't take your girls! If you find that fairy godmother...would you see if she would grant me one too!
I went to my first Britney concert with Muggs your mom got us 4th row and we had the best time ever. I was so mad that I couldn't convince any of my friends to go when she just came!
Post a Comment