Bree and her family came out to see us. We had such a good time. I made dinner and Bree brought Schmidts for dessert. We took them on a tour around Saratoga and Brandon's driving made Bree totally car sick. We stopped at the steamy streams and let the kiddos take off their shoes and socks and play for a bit. Then we were off to the fantastic "fish" park... it has a huge plastic fish structure on one of the slides which is where it gets it's name.
We had so much fun watching the boys play together again. They were so excited to see each other. I think that is the longest we have ever gone without seeing the Bells. We were all going through withdrawals. Anyway, the park was hilarious because all the parents had a contest seeing who could jump out of the swings the best. Wouldn't ya know it, I took a swan dive and landed head first in the bark and then proceeded to roll for a few feet. We laughed so hard I think I wet my pants! Oh, it was so fun to laugh with ol' Red again!
3 comments:
ol'Red....I love it...do you mind if I borrow that name and use it when I'm really mad at her...too funny! Glad you all had a good time.
Fun! Good friends make all the difference in life, don't they? I'm glad the Bells like Saratoga!
Yahoo!!! Let's do it again....soon....now.
Post a Comment