
Right after Easter, we made the journey up to Salt Lake to see Great Granny Dorothy. She actually watched the kids while I ran for a Dr. appointment. When we got there she surprised me with 3 cans of my favorite...Royal Anne's cherries. I only get them when I visit Granny!

She sat the kids down and told them that when she went out to dump her garbages she was startled by something....an Easter bunny! He had hopped over to her house and left the kids a very special bag of goodies! They each had their own bag with their names on them and they were chuck FULL of toys and candy!

Easton got these fabulous gardening gloves in his bag and he thought they were perfect for helping him play the organ. Another favorite thing about Grandma's house.

Even when I was a kid, my Grandma would always do a "goodbye dance" as we pulled away. And now it is tradition for my kids too. We can't pull away without them yelling out to her..."do the dance!" And then we give a little honk as we drive down the street.
Always an adventure at Grandma Dorothy'sOh how we love her!!!
5 comments:
Granny Dorothy is the cutest little thing EVER! Tell her I said "hello" and give her a little squeeze for me
That Grandma Dorthy is the cutest thing ever. If possible, the "good bye dance" makes her even cuter! I've always just adored her. Our kids are so lucky to know our Grandma's, aren't they?
What a fun grandma! She is DARLING!!
Is this the kids great grandma? So cute and how fun is she...love the dance...I should start doing that.
Yes, this is the kids Great Grandma. She is my Grandma. My moms mom.
Post a Comment