

The girls tried out for the Saratoga cheer squad this week. They went to clinics on Wednesday and Thursday and tried out on Friday! They worked so hard that they could hardly walk by the end of the week.
A cute girl (Sadie) down the street who is a H.S cheerleader was so nice to practice with them and give them tips. I of course tried to give them a few pointers and Addie said to me, "Mom, 1776 called and they want their cheerleaders back!" Seriously, am I that OLD????
Anywho, we found out early this morning that they both made it!!!! They are so excited. And so is mommy of course...even though I'm trying to play it low key! hee hee
I'm happy for them because they will be able to keep active and meet some fun girls! They will be doing 4 competitions, 2 parades, and all the little league football games. The season ends after football so it is only a half-year commitment which is nice so they don't get burned out!!!! It is a very organized program and they hire REAL coaches...not us 1776 old moms! Pretty exciting.
"GO WEST LAKE THUNDER!!!!"
7 comments:
1776-excuse me but it was 1777 I thought! That is so funny that you have kids who think you are SO old! Congrats to your girls-they look just like you!!
Congrats girls-and that is way funny about the 1776! At least there are neighborhood girls to step it up for us old folks. That is great that they are all adjusting so fast. We missed you at Jackson's party though. Chance was so funny-he is a little girl chaser! :)
Way to go --- I knew they would make it. They are just like their little mommy! I talked to Lindsie tonight, and she is in on the PLAN. Send Addie over tomorrow!
YEAH, CUTE GIRLS! NOW READY, OKAY... MOM MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU-WERE BORN TO DO!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!!
Congrats, girls! You will both be the cutest cheerleaders ever. Big high five to you from Aunt Jenn.
The 1776 line is by far the funniest thing I heard all week. That Addie seriously cracks me up.
Ggggoooo Addie!!
Ggggoooo Hannah!!
NO way! how exciting!! Congrats girls. You'll be cheering for Dalton you know!
Post a Comment