We had so much fun. Luke and Easton were such good helpers to Jen while she mashed the berries. And Jen and I had a ball just talking all day...we haven't been able to do that in awhile. The best part of the afternoon was when I made some mention about "Cafe Rio" and before I knew it, Jen was in her car driving to American Fork to get our lunch. (Don't mention Cafe Rio to a pregnant girl apparently!)
But seriously, this was one of the nicest days I have had in a long time. We got a lot accomplished and had a great time doing it.
THE MACKAY'S DINNER TABLE IS STOCKED FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR!
10 comments:
Yummy! Send me your recipe...
heidiwhitey@hotmail.com
Thanks!
I'LL BRING MY COOLER WITH ME TOMORROW... SO THAT I CAN TAKE SOME HOME WITH ME!!!
Yummy! You are quite the domestic girl, you know! I still might need you or Jenn or Margo to show me how to do this!
Would you be mad if I told you I eat that like soup when I babysit? hahaha! Just kidding but it is sooo good! :)Love it!
MMMM, strawberry jam. Reminds me of you!
Yum. Our jam extravaganza has been SO MUCH FUN!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for teaching me how to make jam and basically making mine for me! :)
I can't tell you how happy I am that you moved to S.S.! I just love it.
And for the record, it is reasons like this why you would make an exceptional Bishop's wife. :)
PS- our kids are pretty dang cute.
PS {again}- I'm chuckling to myself at Chance's comment about your car smelling like poo and fries mixed together because that is totally what my car smells like today!!!
you must give me the recipe. my hubby and kids love jam!!!
where are the pics of the new house???
Freezer jam is the only way to go. Store bought jam is nasty. What kind of pectin do you use?
Post a Comment