
For those that haven't been out to see our house yet, here's a few highlights. I hate to post pictures before it's done, but friends and family have been waiting for a sneak peak....so here it is! By the way, we are closing on May 29th and moving in on the 30th!!!
YIPEEEEEEE
Kitchen...obviously still a lot of work to be done. Trim, knobs, backsplash, and appliances scheduled to be installed any day.....
YEAH RIGHT!!!!
Chandelier in master that I absolutely LOVE, and Brandon keeps threatening to take it down and put in a ceiling fan.
NO WAY...NO HOW!
Cute little play nook for the kids

The HIGHLIGHT of the house....the HUUUGGGEEE pantry! Love it, love it, love it.
(Shelves coming soon.)
Back of the house.

VIEW from the balcony...the whole reason for the BIG MOVE in the first place!
Ahhhhhh
13 comments:
looks so fun! Can't wait for you to move in. When do you think that will be? Your view is awesome!
Ahhhhh is right!!! That view from that balcony is picture perfect. Can't wait to come see it!! Miss you much!!
Gorgeous! I love love love your white kitchen. And the view is definitely worth the move. We're trying to figure out some time in UT this summer. I'll let you know-so want to see your new house (and you too)
DID YOU SHOW YOUR KIDDOS "THE INDIAN MAIDEN LAYING ON THE TOP OF MOUNT TIMPANOGOS? LEGEND HAS IT... SHE DIED OF GRIEF AFTER HER LOVER WAS KILLED. I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD DO MY RESEARCH FOR YA!!!
THANKS FOR THE TOUR... SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!!!!!!! I THINK YOU COULD HAND OVER THE "TOUR GUIDE DUTY" TO LITTLE EASTY! LOVE YA!
Oh Liz it's GORGEOUS! The view is amazing and the house speaks for itself! I can't wait to see it when you're all moved in. Congrats on your new home :)
Sorry...what Liz means by "Pantry" is more like Allina & Amanda's room. Sorry for the confusion. (come on Liz!)
:) Can't wait!
Finally...we get a glimpse! That is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys and that you get the home you want. (which is insane! I don't even have a pantry!! can I share yours??) I hope we get to come see it sometime!
And you're house warming party is when? Your house is lovely...and that view!!!
Congrats! Betcha can't wait.
What a great house! I can't believe we never got together before you moved. Can we still? We'd love to hang out!
I've seen it in person and I still got the chills looking at the pictures. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! It is absolutely perfect and so meant to be for your family. Can't wait to see the finished product.
The view...ahhhh, the view!
PS- Make sure to put Chris to good work when you move. I will be gone for the weekend, but he will be here ready and at your service!
i'm so excited for you. looking good. such a nice house. i don't know why but my stupid blogger won't let me see some of the pictures. i am having the same problem on other blogs as well as my own. it's driving me nuts and i don't know how to fix it. it's like my blog got a bug???
Oh my gosh girl are you kidding me... gorgeous! Love everything about it! How exciting for you guys, I bet you can't wait! And is that balcony off of your bedroom? Love it! Good luck with the moving... take 2!
Ummm...can I just say....holy freaking crap! It is beautiful and i can not believe that view. So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment