
Here we are, making our first trip of the summer out to "Last Chance."

It was MAYBE 60 degrees and the wind was blowing like crazy...but not bad enough to keep us from having a great time.

Cute Hayden, helping Troy suit up for a swim.

Rick, being the genius that he is...decided to jump off the top of the docks. I wonder where the kids get it??? Oh well, it is HIS lake!

Chance riding on the motorcycle...that kid can't get enough of those machines!

Here's Chance gagging because his wetsuit got so tight around his neck when he got out of the water. And being the concerned mother that I am, I just took a picture and laughed so hard that I could hardly unzip the dang thing.

Chance and cousin "Luke"

Easton's very first boat ride EVER!!! HE LOVED IT! And Brandon couldn't have been more proud.

Addie and Lindsie...pretending that they were going to wake board to show off for the boys.

Me, "E", and Hannah...getting ready to watch Brandon ski.

Jason...taking the kids for a late night spin on the "Rhino."

Funny story, you know my perfect husband that never does anything stupid? He and Chris went out for a quick ski that lasted two hours!!! All because Mr. Perfect ran over the rope and got it wrapped around the prop. They had to swim the boat all the way in...in the pitch dark! They were so cold when they came in I thought they might have hypothermia! But I still laughed my head off! Oh I love it when the guys do stupid things... it gives us "girls" so much upper hand!

Here's Mr. Perfect eating his "cold" dinner and warming his feet on the floor heater.

Here's "Chris" trying to look happy while eating his "cold" dinner and warming up his chilly feet.

It was so cold when the sun went down that we all huddled in the Lybberts 5th wheel. It was quite comical.

Rick forgot to pack any clothes. These motorcycle pants were all he had to hang out in all weekend.

Amanda..taking a spin on the motorcycle.

Delicious bbq chicken and peach cobbler.

Linds and Ad....cruisin' on the cycles!!!!
We love it out there, and plan to make so many
great memories with our family and friends this summer!
7 comments:
This is my favorite post EVER! I had no idea you took so many great pictures. What a fun night, and you captured everything -- even the rope wrapped around the prop and Rick's motorcycle pants. PLEASE get me copies of those pictures so I can do a post too. You are the best and I'm so glad we get to share Last Chance together. Many more fun memories ahead.
OH MY GOSH... WHAT A BLAST YOU GUY HAD! YOUR SARATOGA FRIENDS ROCK!!!
I think my feet just thawed out!!!
Looke like fun....just saw pictures of your new house...are you even kidding me? It is freaking gorgeous...I want to come and see it! Congrats!!!
Soooo much fun! The Erskine's had perfect timing, too....just in time for you and Jenn's yummy dinner!!! I know we don't "belong" out there...but you're going to be seeing A LOT of us! It's the best place to be!!!
That is so my kind of trip! I don't know that I would go as far as saying it is the first trip of SUMMER-that sounds pretty cold! Aren't guys the best? You don't even have to say anything when the mess up-the pictures say it all. Love Ricks motorcycle pants! Please tell he and Margo Dave and I say hello sometime!
i just wanted to leave a quick comment about how great you are so glad you guys moved out here...way more fun to be had this summer...haha maybe the halls will be there this time haha...looks like a blast
Post a Comment