Sunday, June 14, 2009

The 2 girls...in 2 parades!




















The parade season has arrived. We have marched in two parades in two weeks. The first one was the "Eagle Mountain" parade and yesterday was the "Saratoga Splash" parade.
Both the girls cheer squads did awesome. They were adorable. It is so fun to see how much spirit this little town has. It is going to be so fun to watch all these kids growing up!

The football team led the cheerleaders in the march...they all rode on the "Hall's" boat and threw out candy. They had "Thunder Struck" by ACDC blaring on the speakers. The cheerleaders walked along behind yelling out cheers and showing off their beautiful sparkling, gold pom-poms.

"Go Westlake Thunder" wooooo hooooo. BTW...did you know that woo hoo is a swear word in cheer language???? lol

9 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Those are some super cute girls! I love the lego post too-there is nothing better for daddy/son bonding time!

jenn said...

The girls were all just so adorable. It's been fun going to the parades to see them cheer. I love how their uniforms turned out...THANK YOU, LIZ!

PS- it is my goal to teach you how to use your nice camera. You have one and you know someone who can teach you how to use it...no excuses! :)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

ACDC "THUNDER STRUCK"? TWO WORDS... WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Allina said...

"Thunder Struck" my love is a total C-WOOD song...Sorry to break it to ya...you just can't get away!!! :)The girls are freakin cuties!

margo said...

Thanks for all the work you do for these girls. It is totally paying off now. I can't believe how cute they were and they all seem to enjoy it so much. BTW your necklace is in serious jeopardy now, but because you have blackmail on me I will give you another chance!

Lisa Erskine said...

I have to agree with Margo...your necklace is in MAJOR, MAJOR jeopardy...we'll talk later!! :)

Cute cheerleaders, BTW!

susan hall said...

margo told me you had some cute parade pics posted, i had to check them out...we missed that one, darn... looks warm...i love getting to know you more, it was fun hanging out with you at the pool today...

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

So glad you got these pictures. Your girls are so fun. I love their cheer uniforms. Love it! Love it! The cheerleaders make the whole football thing worth it! My boys are excited to have the girls there too! I'm gonna have to be their adopted mom (or mom-in-law, i guess), so I can get all excited about the girlie stuff.

Scha&Andi said...

so much fun. your girls are darling. what fun! they take after their adoreable mother for sure!