Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My little man





Oh how he reminds me of his daddy. He stands like him, walks like him, talks like him, and plays sports just like him.
When we were younger, I watched Brandon play enough sports that I knew all his little quirks and gestures. Now, I'm watching Chance do the exact same things. Sometimes I just shake my head in disbelief when I realize I am raising a miniature Brandon...I couldn't ask for anything better!
On a side note: at the first practice, some of the kids (and parents) wanted to name the team the "RED SOCKS." Brandon cried like a baby and threatened to have Chance walk. Needless to say, they are just the "REDS" now.

5 comments:

Amy said...

He is so Brandon. And I don't hardly know him! SAD

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

FISCHER PLAYED ON THE "REDS" FOR MANY YEARS AT CROWN COLONY... GREAT SEASONS AND GREAT MEMORIES ON THE FIELD!!!

YOU ROCK CHANCEY... GO GET 'EM!!!!! FISCHER WOULD LOVE TO PRACTICE WITH YOU ANYTIME BUD!

Bell Family said...

Go Red's!!! They are lucky to have Chance one his team!!

jenn said...

I can't wait for Luke to play baseball. Something about Summer and baseball just go hand in hand.

Go Chance! You'll have to let us know when his games are so we can come to one.

Scha&Andi said...

your right... he totally does! that is exactly how Andrew is with his dad. there body-types are identical. it's so cute.