(note: this is mud...not poop....hallelujah)
Brandon jumps out of the car and returns from the front yard with this muddy little naughty creature!!
Usually, I would have gotten so mad and started to cry or scream or something. But not today, it was so bad that all we could do is look at each other and laugh. Then Brandon threw him in the tub and we both ran for our camera's.
Obviously, we ended up taking seperate cars to church today!!! That darn devil can't keep us down! Nope, no way!
9 comments:
Maybe you could get him a leash or something for Sunday mornings! But can I just say again, that he is the dang cutest EveR
ya seriously if he wasn't so dang cute!! (that's what I tell myself when you leave and he goes into his 2 second fit) "This is gonna hurt."
Love him. :)
I love that with each snap of the camera, he becomes more and more aware...or should I say proud of himself. I love the little patch right up by his hairline. Good luck next week!
Im so glad that someone else has a little trouble maker and it's not just me! Makes me laugh! Cute boy! How could you get mad at that face?
ok seriously how could you get mad at him...he is so stinken cute...i love it, and i think the devil made him do it for sure..
are you kidding me...it's a good thing that guy is cute. too funny...miss you!
So glad you can laugh at those things. I'm not sure there are to many boys that can wear that much mud and still look adorable....literally adorable.
He and Mallory are going to get married for sure! They will have so much fun together. ha ha ha.
That is the TRUTH there is always some reason not to go! And I think the summer makes it ten times harder especially with a out of control 2 year old! Have you potty trained your little man yet? I need tips I want to PT sienna but she is such a hard kid I am scared out of my mind and I figure you have 4 you have to be a pro! I LOVE all your new pictures I can't believe how grown up your girls are. I bet you have boys beating down the door!!!
Post a Comment