to putting out my Halloween decorations. Some are old, some are new.
It has been fun to put all my things in their new nooks and cranny's!
to the D.I. when we moved. But he'll never admit it. I'm missing like
a whole huge tupperware. Urghhhh
Little does he know, I'll just buy NEW! HEE HEE
collection of photos from past Halloweens!
6 comments:
Hey Liz! Long time no see. I love, love your decorations! Reminds me of Bree and Nat- how much they love Halloween. It is so fun- like last year Witches Night Out:)
Clearly you should have been born in October.
Halloween + Liz = PERFECTION!
You two are so meant to be.
And I realize this post was about your Halloween decor, but I'm LOVING your clock above your mantle. So awesome!
Okay....I just really need to see your house in person. The mantle is fab.u.lous!! I am loving the apples. How cute for a table. Where did you find???
All right- you and Jenn clearly have decor talent. I think my stuff got thrown out last year because I just went to find them and no box, no nothing! Does wanting to purchase a wreath holder to put up my Fall wreath count?
My decor turned out pretty good this year -- I'm very proud of myself. Except, the candy corn candle thingy looks like crap!
GORGEOUS... YOU CUTE LITTLE HALLOWEEN FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment