For now, they are just hating us and thinking this was a huge waste of money!
Addie actually really wanted them until the first day she got
them, and she had so many blisters in her mouth she couldn't stop crying.
Hannah has only had them on for four days and thinks her teeth are
already straight enough....think again!
This is going to be a long two years. We have already been to the ortho so many
times that Easton calls the doctor by his first name and cries when we
have to leave because he loves playing the X-Box and looting the toothbrush station!!!
Hannah calls me daily to bring her ibuprofen to school or check her out because
she can't concentrate due to the severe pain that is much worse than
anyone else in the world has EVER HAD WHEN HAVING BRACES!! ha ha
And Addie loses a bracket weekly due to kicks in the face during cheerleading
practice. I swear....this is just sooooo much work. Wouldn't it be easier to have ugly teeth?
them, and she had so many blisters in her mouth she couldn't stop crying.
Hannah has only had them on for four days and thinks her teeth are
already straight enough....think again!
This is going to be a long two years. We have already been to the ortho so many
times that Easton calls the doctor by his first name and cries when we
have to leave because he loves playing the X-Box and looting the toothbrush station!!!
Hannah calls me daily to bring her ibuprofen to school or check her out because
she can't concentrate due to the severe pain that is much worse than
anyone else in the world has EVER HAD WHEN HAVING BRACES!! ha ha
And Addie loses a bracket weekly due to kicks in the face during cheerleading
practice. I swear....this is just sooooo much work. Wouldn't it be easier to have ugly teeth?
6 comments:
Remeber the poor kids that had to wear the "face gear" braces? Is that what they were called? Show the girls a picture of that and tell them it could be worse. They still look adorabale though.
WOULD YOU LIKE ROSSI TO BRING HOME SOME "HORRIFYING" PICTURES FROM WORK FOR THE GIRLS TO SEE? THAT WOULD SHOW THEM THAT GOING THROUGH "VERY MILD" TORTURE TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE... IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!
FISCHER GETS HIS OFF IN THREE WEEKS... AND KREW WILL THEN BEGIN HIS "METAL MOUTH" JOURNEY SOMETIME AFTER CHRISTMAS, AND WITH HIS OVER ANIMATION... PURE JOY I'M SURE!!!
GIRLS, YOU ARE BOTH GORGEOUS, WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR "FREAKING EXPENSIVE GRILL"... THANK YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!
Ouch-those do hurt! Good luck over the next couple of years-hopefully they can get them tightened on the same days-or you will never hear the end of it! How have you been?
OH Honey I feel your pain! My oldest just got them off after 3 years!!! Now my oldest daughter is getting them this spring and my son not too far after her. SO I am not to happy about alllll the money going to fix teeth. Poor kids got their mothers mouth!
Did she scram things like, "I hate Jesus" "I hate you, I hate my mom, I hate the holy ghost!"??? Just curious.
Yeah! they will be so glad once they get them off. Tell them about all the boys who will want an upclose look at their flashy smiles. Dalton maybe? Good Luck!
Post a Comment