Monday, January 18, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

During the winter break, I took my kids to the dinosaur museum. We had so much fun. I can't believe that it is so close to our house and I always forget how great it is.

Easton tried to beat this poor kid with the plastic dinosaurs...the boy kept taking his favorite ones.

They have the coolest sand and water exhibit where the kids can just dig for dinosaurs and play with the sand. They loooovvveddd it!



I let Addie take a friend because she is getting to that age where she can't go anywhere without her "peeps." Hannah stayed home because...duh....the museum? Really mom???
We saw a 3-D movie while we were there too. Easton thought it was pretty neat-o!

I love little days out with my kids. It's so nice to just be a kid and have fun with them and not worry about a clean house, or laundry...just about enjoying my babies. Fun, fun, fun.

4 comments:

susan hall said...

sooo fun, your kids seriously are sooo cute, that Easton is a crack up

Natali Thompson said...

So fun! That place is so cool!

jenn said...

Every time I go to Thanksgiving Point I ask myself why I don't go there more! And then I never do. When will I learn?

Such a great place, so close to home!

Lisa Erskine said...

I forget about that place, too. Your kids are brave...mine were always scared of the dinasours until they were at least 4 or 5! :)