
For New Years Eve, the Lybberts had us over for a fun celebration!




Jason accidentally slammed Brandon in his injured shoulder in this picture. And Brandon is trying to hold him back! It was so funny.

Delicious food as always.

Easton loves holding his baby cousin Evan.

Lots of laughs

A little smoochin'

For years, we have spent New Years with Rick and Margo, and every time, Brandon and Rick get totally out of hand with their horns!

Clearly, Lisa loves her horns a little too much!

No, Melanie wasn't drunk...however; she looks a little tipsy in this photo. ha ha ha

We celebrated the New Year on New York time so it wouldn't be so late for the little kids. We got home a little after eleven, and celebrated the "for real" New Years with our little family. All Chance wanted to do to ring in the new year was to run out on the balcony and yell..."FART HEAD." So, being the fantastic parents we are, we totally let him do it!
Yep, we welcomed in 2010 with a big....FART HEAD! It's gonna be a great year! (Nobody will ever accuse us of not being CLASSY!)
"cheers"
7 comments:
for some reason some of your pictures aren't showing up on my computer! Very nice post, we loved ringing in the new year with you guys. I'm pretty sure I heard Chance yelling "Happy New Year Fart Head!" THere is always fun when you are with the Mackays! Happy New Year to your Fart Head family. Can't wait until next year.
OK you had to have a better picture of me than that one to put on here!!!!! But the funny thing is how do know I was really not drunk!!!! LOL Remember the cruise is coming up and I don't get mad I get even!! I will get a good one of you to put on my blog!!! HA HA HA. That was fun celebrating New Years with everyone!! The Lybbert's were great to let us trash their house. Can't wait for all the fun time ahead this year.
Happy New Year to you, Fart Head! :)
That must have been hard for you to endure, because I know how much you hate that "F" word.
How fun! I was in bed by 9 and out by 10.....So it was nice to live vicariously through you guys! Happy New Year!
Love your title. That sounds just like Chance. So Funny!!!
Happy New Years! Chance and my boys sound a lot alike!
Post a Comment