
About a year ago, we started planning this cruise. We traveled Eastern Caribbean with 9 fantastic couples. We had no idea how much fun was in store for us!!!

We stayed one night in Florida before heading out. This is the bus ride to the ship!

It was freezing in Florida. But we were still soooo excited to board the "Freedom of the Seas."

We spent a good deal of time in the hot tubs. One day, some of the girls stayed in for two hours straight. We may have cooked our insides:)

Brandon....winning at "craps."

Mont...lost a bet. Had to parade down the promenade in a speedo! Seriously the funniest thing ever. We had it on video, but he made everyone get rid of it!

First thing we did when we got on the ship....headed straight to the buffet for lunch. Mel, Troy, and I had all been on the same diet. I think we took down like every dessert they offered, a hamburger, and a hot dog!

Good times...

Really good times....

ahhhh....pure heaven!

One of the formal nights.


Bubba and Tara were chosen to be in the "Newly wed game." They were hilarious, and took second place!

Troy and Brandon...chillin'.

This is how Brandon looked while watching people do karaoke!

flooowweeeerrrr

This is me...watching "Les or Wes" sing karaoke. Some old guy that loved to sing. His song choice that night was..."Sweet Caroline." It lacked a little spunk so we all helped him out! We were such a thoughtful group:)

Pedro...our waiter. The best guy ever!




It is kind of tradition for Brandon and I to take a photo of ourselves in various locations on all of our trips. Kind of corney...but sweet!

I love this picture. We were trying to look cute, while being pummeled by this wave! Oh how I miss those waves.

There was a lot of dancing that took place! Let's just say 80's night was a HIT!!!


The handsome fellas.



Bubba...always lookin' classy!


Someone set off the chemical sprinkler in the hall with a frisbee, and caused a huge rukus! We wont mention any names...(Mont and Dusty)!


Cute couple...Melanie and I! Our husbands were so sick of pictures, so we just started having them take them of the two of us. By the end of the trip, you would have thought we were a couple!


I loved watching Brandon just relax. He doesn't do it often. But he really let loose and enjoyed himself.

Bubba got stung by a jelly fish, and someone conned him into peeing on his own leg. This is an "action" photo of the trauma!!!



Some idiot put our names on the karaoke list (Troy) and made all the girls in our group get up and sing "Dancing Queen." It was actually kind of fun. Glad Bubba was the Queen.

This is Troy and Bubba singing "Summer Lovin" by Sandy and Danny from Grease! Guess who was Sandy??

Our boys played a mean game of dodge ball...they took second place. You might not believe this, but Bubba....played in his speedo! What would we have done without Bubba to entertain?

The girls watching the dodge ball tournament.

Tara...laughing at her man!

On the last night, Kristi had lost a game of cards and had to stand up in the dining room and yell..."I just love cruising, I can't believe I have to go home tomorrow."

She totally did it...and it was hilarious. Her husband JD was way more embarrassed than she was!

Johnny Rockets (the burger joint on the ship) was our favorite thing ever. Margo and I were it's biggest fans I think.

We pretty much had a burger, fries, onion rings, shakes and apple pies every single day. Twice a day sometimes.

This was one of our servers...Ronaldo...so cute.

And Sheryl and Lisbeth were our other servers. At Johnny's, the servers get up and do a dance every half hour or so, and we would get up and dance with them. I think I need to open one of these restaurants. It was soooo fun!

This is Sheryls 10 month old twins. So cute. She is away from them for 8 months at a time. I can't even imagine. Needless to say, we all tipped her very well.


I can't end this without pointing out how many bags our friend "Jason" carried. He is worse than a girl. But he did have everything anyone could possibly need...including an iron! ha ha ha
We had such a ball...I seriously can't wait to go again. I find myself daydreaming about those fun filled days!
13 comments:
Oh my gosh Liz-looks like so much fun. Ok, I want to know where you got all of your CUTE dresses. You look mawvalous dawling!!!
Oh the memories! Funnest trip ever!! So glad you guys were there! Where's the picture of the curtain??? You know that's been my favorite saying (not so much my favorite pass time...FLOWER) and I have Brandon to thank!! LOL! Also, don't worry...if we ever go anywhere else, I will do the packing for Jason!!! BTW, love your music...I'm having cruise flash backs!! :)
SO SO MUCH FUN I WANT TO GO BACK NOW.....IM STILL SO MISSING BEING ON THAT SHIP WITH EVERYONE WHAT A BLAST THE BEST TIME EVER...YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY SO FUN...OH I MISS IT.. SIGH..............
Thank you for finally doing your post. You must have a really smart friend who helped you figure it out! LOL Seriously, the best trip ever. I am sooooo glad you guys came. I miss laughing all day and night long. I miss pigging out with you. I've never had a friend who would pig out with me like that! Wow, you took it to a whole new level. So many fun fun memories. I'm still re-living it every day.
PS I love Rick's "seizure" picture. Too bad I was too busy drinking my water to help him.
Ah, you just made my whole morning! I felt like I was right there with you guys...singing kareokee, watching the Dodge Ball tourney, lounging on the beach, dancing the night away and of course...eating pie at Jonny Rockets! (I about licked the screen when i saw THOSE pics!)
I'm so glad you had such a great time. It really is a trip that is fun beyond words. You'll never forget it!
Now if we can just plan a trip where it works out that we both actually end up going!
ps- you all look so beautiful.
Liz, I found your blog from Paige. You are darling and so is your family. It looks like you are doing really well, I am so glad. What a fun trip!
XOXO
Nicole (Pace) Romney
Hey Girlfriend, I miss ya!! That was such a fun trip even if Brandon thinks I am much BIGGER than you!!!!! lol There was so many fun memories dancing, Johnny Rockets, the beach with your sprit and my diet coke, the hot tub for hours and hours, me carring my girlfriend to safty in the ocean (until I hit the sea weed!) and of course all our girlfriend pictures together! I have to say almost everytime we had a picture together then we would take one of them together so they look like a couple as much as we did!!!!! lol We need to do it again so much fun love you guy!!
2 words....GORGEOUS & SKINNY!
Looks like you all had a great time....how fun!
Ah the memories, so much fun! I think I might officially be the last one of us to get the cruise on my blog but it will happen eventually, I just don't have time! I miss the good ole days of relaxing on the beach and not having to do anything!!! We had a great time on the cruise with you guys, and I know Dusty is glad that Brandon taught him how to play craps! (Sure made up for the sprinkler fine...) Anyway, cute blog and CUTE family - I scrolled through your blog a bit. Love the post on cleaning. :)
AAAHHH... THANKS FOR THAT LITTLE CARIBBEAN SNACK!!! IT ACTUALLY MADE "ME" FEEL MORE RELAXED! WHAT ADORABLE FRIENDS YOU HAVE... MELANIE AND TROY ESPECIALLY!
WELL... I HOPE YOU CAN GET ALL OF THE SAND OUT OF YOUR BUTT CRACK, BEFORE YOU HEAD BACK!!! TELL BRANDON "HI" FROM US!
looks like you had SO MUCH FUN. i love it. those kinds of trips are the best. great fun. you look fabulous. tan and beautiful.
Let's give a shout out to your freakin fantastic neice amanda for making this trip possible! she is just a great person she makes life a little better with her sweet soul!!! HOLLA!!! just kidding im glad you guys got to go it looks like a blast! i loved hanging in god's land with the kiddlets and half of the 8th grade cheer squad for a week! love ya richard!!
Post a Comment