Here's Bree arriving at her ol' pal Liz's house. She was so happy to be there and left Liz the nicest housewarming gift (a year later...no judgement Bree).
Next, Bree enjoyed sitting on Liz's patio...pondering the beauty of her surroundings. She always makes that face when she is happy and content!
Bree was so relaxed that she decided to go upstairs and take a nap in what she thought, was a "little Asian Gnomes bed."
Here's a picture of the little "Asian Gnome" that Bree pictured lived in Liz's upstairs bedroom. Little did she know that it was just for Easton and not a gnome. (This photo came from a book that she gave to Liz as a house warming gift that was titled: Awkward Family Photo's.) Liz and her husband enjoyed many hours of laughter from that book!
Bree loves to do nice things for people. She is the first to jump out of the car and illegally lift a flag rope to allow her driver to park in the stall of their dreams. Is there anything she won't do???
Bree with Liz....so happy to have had the chance to spend a hilarious day together reconnecting!
Love ya Ol' Breezy... Tiny Big Red!!!
6 comments:
Such a funny post..you crack me up. I am so jealous that I didn't get to tag along. Bree still hasn't shown me pictures...I do have to say that the book had me laughing so hard. in fact I asked Bree if she would find me one of those onesies! Hope all is well!
Ha, ha! Totally laughing. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall that day...I bet you two were hilarious! :)
Bree...your hair is adorable. So super cute!
Liz...your's isn't half bad either. (Just kidding, it's as pretty as always. Love ya.)
Oh my gosh....such a great day!! Great Great Day!! Makes me laugh all over again. You make my sides hurt sweet Lizzie. I love my little gnome. I see it everyday and it makes me giggle. Let's do again soon...like in a another year. LOVES!!
i am cracking up. what a friend. love it.
I'm so disappointed you didn't take a picture of the sweaty jogger you saw on the side of the road, and when Bree and the sweaty jogger finally got to meet. LOL
Who doesn't love to hang out with Bree??? She is the best!
Post a Comment