Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sleepy Bug

This kid just goes and goes and goes. You will often find him passed out in odd places late in the afternoon. This night, he just konked out as I was making dinner.
One night, about an hour after we had put the boys to bed, Brandon went up to check on them for the final time.  Easton was no where to be found. He looked all over and was getting a bit worried. Then, over in the corner, he spotted little "E" sitting straight up in between his chair and lamp.  He is a bit scared of the dark so he was probably just "going toward the light." We laughed and laughed. What a cutie patootie!
Gotta crash at some point! We just love this little munchkin...he sure keeps us on our toes:)

6 comments:

Bell Family said...

That is exactly something my Brandon would do. So funny.

Goddard Family said...

Wow! What I would give for one of my girls to do that....Love it!

Natali Thompson said...

So funny! Hey...if you're tired you're tired! :)

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, that is hillarious! Love it! He is so cute.

jenn said...

Oh, sweet little E! What a cute picture of him all balled up by his lamp. That is priceless!

Meg said...

Maybe he has narcolepsy like Mallory :) I laugh at some of the places she falls asleep! Oh and I am dying at the bandaid story, I thought I could smell something when we got there...I figured it was just you :)