This weekend, we went camping at "Last Chance" for the 4th of July. Easton is usually such an easy going kid, he doesn't cry or whine, he just stays extremely busy and happy and entertains everyone. Well, this trip, he was so cranky.
He cried all night in the tent, I thought he may be sick or cold or whatever. He whined all day walking around camp, and the worst part of it all was that he stunk. I thought it was because we were just camping and he needed a bath. But the night we got home, I bathed him and buttered him all up with baby lotion. When I was tucking him in, I could still smell this horrid smell.
Finally, Tuesday morning, I decided to call the doctor and get an appointment because I thought maybe he had a sinus infection or something.
So off we go to the doctor. When the doc came in the room to examine "E", he looked up his nose with the light and said "I think somethings up there." So he pulled out his big huge scizzors with the pinchers on the end and stuck them up Eastons nose. And wouldn't you know it...he pulled out a big rotten bandaid!! Yep, a bandaid. All shoved up in his nasal passage for 5 days. No wonder he was such a stinker all weekend!
When I asked why he stuck it up there and how come he didn't just pull it out, he said..."cause my finger wouldn't reach it anymore." Makes sense I guess. Gross.
Here's a picture of the mashed up bandaid....yummy!
12 comments:
No words for that.
Speechless.
Classic.
Oh my... that had to stink way bad! Poor kid :) Glad the bandaid was extracted successfully :)
NO. WAY. That's a new one. Unreal.
Laughing cuz the word verification is "poosina" no lie. Talk about stinky. :)
Classic- Haven't heard of that one until now:). Boys. Your family picture is ADORABLE
NASTY!! good thing he's so cute!! :)
WHAT THE... ?!! Without you, cute Livzly, and your camera... I would miss out on all the poo poo covered binkies and booger covered Band-Aids. Love ya!
You may want to build a cage for that adorable little monkey of yours... I hope he's feeling better.
I think I just threw up! What are you going to do with that child?
He just seemed so happy with his motorcycle boots, life jacket, and gloves on all weekend. He was just trying to keep his mind off the pain up his nose. ha ha ha.
So damn funny! My hubby's sister had a bounce fabric softner sheet shoved up her nose,,,,,I guess that smell is one for the books! NASTY!
Oh nasty! :)
What in the world? That Easton sure cracks me up...and keeps you on your toes. Ha, ha!
you guys are the lucky ones she made me go and smell his nose telling her what it spelled like! it stunk sooooo bad!
hahaha hannah...im laughing so hard right now
Post a Comment