Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Easton's Preschool Open House

Easton was so excited to get his hair cut for school just like his older siblings.

So funny how a hair style can change their look so much! My oh my, he is so handsome!

He was so excited about his new Buzz Lightyear backpack! He didn't need it for the open house, but he was not about to leave it home.

Here is his teacher: Mrs. Booth, she is such a doll. I'm so excited for him to have such a sweet teacher.

There were different stations for all of the kids to get to try out. Easton just wanted to stay at the play dough station. He loves messes!

This is the cute reading corner, complete with a fireplace. I just loved this school from the moment I walked in. Such a happy place to start his learning years. I just hope my "little, precious E" doesn't destroy it! Just kidding, I'm sure he will just grow and thrive here.

2 comments:

margo said...

You are just going to love Mrs. Booth and her preschool. She is the BEST! She will absolutely love the devil!

The Wride Family said...

You will love Mrs. Booth! She is so cute with the kids!! Remind me what days he goes and I will meet you at my back door with a Dr. Pepper and lots of treats!!! We can take a nap hang out what ever we want maybe once in a while we can go out to lunch!! Now if I can only find a preschool that will take a 2 year old!!