Finally, it was E's turn to go to school! He was sooooo excited. We arrived a little early and had to sit in the car for a minute. And as we were waiting, a car pulled up and a little girl jumped out all dressed up with big pink bows in her hair...and Easton exclaimed...."MOM, IT'S A GIRL, THAT'S MY NEW GIRLFRIEND!" Wow, he may be trouble:)
He was so proud to show Mrs. Booth his pencil box!
Well, there you have it...ALL FOUR IN SCHOOL! Feels pretty good. Maybe I should have another baby now....ha ha ha...just kidding hun! (if Brandons reading this, he may have just passed out)
Before I sent the little man off to school, last week, we went and had some fun! First off....
THANKSGIVING POINT TO THE PETTING ZOO!
He loved the pony ride...he chose the biggest one!
Wagon rides and baby animals! It was all I could do not to throw the tiny creatures in my purse and run.
He picked out a creamie and a truck for his prize in the gift shop!
The next day, we packed a lunch and headed to a nearby park!
Easton decided to take my camera and take pictures of me...oh my gosh...he is quite the photographer!
By the way...these are the poses he told me to do and the faces he wanted me to make. He said I did a good job! I think I might have a career in modeling????
This one is a keeper...it's his spilled chocolate milk!
7 comments:
One word for this cute little bugger... PEANUT!!!
You are such a cute mom! I love how you were posing for the camera! So glad you get some YOU time now. We need to find something fun to do.... mountain biking comes to my mind.
What fun mommy/son outings! I don't do enough of those...I love one on one time with my kids! What cute poses for the camera, Liz! :)
He is SO stinkin cute! Seriously. What a fun day to spend with mom at Thanksgiving point! What are you going to do with your "quiet time"?
ok seriously!! you and I need to get those boys together he is so stinking cute I cant stand it...yahoo lets party!!!!
aw. that is exactly what i am up to with my little guy! the babies. so much fun. and work. and mess. and loves. haha =) our little mess makers. but keep me laughing all day.
Yay for E!
ps- I need to get his teacher's number from you, k?!? Thanks!
Post a Comment