Tonight for family night, we went down the street to the "Evans Family Farm" to pick pumpkins!
So, out we went...into the pitch black field! And out we came....with 4 large pumpkins and Brandon pushing the wheel barrel and using his cell phone for a flashlight! It was pretty comical!
Then the kids decided we needed to do a pony ride before we left. The guy was so nice running the ponies and he let all four kids go around like 300 times.
Brandon and the farmer just chillin ' with the dog! I was over talking to Ma Evans about how the stars from "Sister Wives" had just shot an episode there last Saturday and it will air in March. Clearly we don't get out much...this was very exciting to us!:)
And this....is the final shot of Chance with a normal face! Looks so happy doesn't he????
After we left, we decided to grab some ice cream at Arctic Circle. As we pulled in the parking lot, Brandon and I turned around to see what the kids wanted. As we got to Chance, we both gasped and then Chance said, "my eye feels weird." Brandon said, "your eye looks weird."
Needless to say, he went to bed with a dose a benadryl, a swollen eye, and a stuffed up nose! I'm not sayin' for sure, but he may be allergic to ponies? lol
Oh, it got worse, much worse. But when it got so bad he couldn't see out of it...he made me stop taking pictures. Something about not wanting me to post them on my blog? Weird, what kind of a mom would do that??? I'd never post pictures of my childs eye swollen shut on my blog....how dare he accuse me of that kind of torture:)
10 comments:
Oh my gosh...I can't even look at that picture of C's eye. That makes my eye water just looking at it. Bless his heart!!
What I can stand to look at is Easton in that Knight costumes.
Priceless.
Precious.
Brandon with the mouth light is pretty hysterical.
Love you all!!
Ahh .. poor bugga! I just love your posts! Sorry chance... I am laughing with you. This is something he will always remember. I love how you capture it all! This made my night. Thanks for sharing!
Love you guys!
What a great family-night!!! I don't know why we dread Summer ending, when we always welcome Autumn with such OPEN ARMS!
All of the kiddos look so grown-up, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one that laughs at my kids during their stressful times... ha ha ha!!!
Oh my gosh! That would freak me out!!! Is it looking better today? I think I would stay clear of the ponies for a while! That looks like a way fun pumpkin patch though! We still need to go to one-what is up with that??? I am slackin!
You are the best mom ever! I so would have taken pics of that eye. It's so FOUL!! Cute little farm though.
1. Why is it that you have lived in Saratoga for like a tenth the time that I have...and yet you know SO MUCH MORE about Saratoga than I do? You are amazing! Where is Evans Farm and should I take my kids there? :)
2. My brother, Mike, is totally allergic to horses like that. So sad! poor Chance. That looks miserable.
3. You are the BEST kind of Mama ever for wanting to post everything on your blog. Our kids will thank us one day...right?!?
Reminds me of the movie 'Hitch'! LOL! Poor Chance...no more pony rides for you!!
Oh my gosh Liz, this whole post is hilarious! I love it!
ha ha you really make me laugh! poor chance my world will be over if one of my kids is allergic to horses!! I can't believe how grown up your girls look, and you look young enough to be their sister! I am loving the pics of muggs. I miss that girl so much, and she looks so good!
Hahaha,,,,ummmm yah...he is for sure allergic to hay, horses or maybe pumpkins! So funny and so sad at the same time. What a fun night!
Post a Comment