Monday, October 11, 2010

Reunited

I have been so blessed the past few days.  I was able to see my sister (that i have not seen in almost 3 years), and I was also reunited with my BFF from my childhood (that I haven't seen in over 4 long years)!
It's so funny how with both of them, we can go forever and not see each other, and then when we finally do...it's as though no time has passed at all!
 Muggs is doing great. She lives in California where she does hair part time and also manages a Cosmo-Prof.  She has the cutest apartment I've ever seen. She is so talented and creative. I just love her to pieces:) We only had 4 short days together, but we made the most of it!


Amy and I could only get together for a couple of hours. We had a protein shake together for breakfast, laughed our heads off, and drove around giving her a tour of my new home town! As usual, it was as if we were never apart! In high school, we never left each others side. We cheered together, slept at each others houses every night, and wouldn't even date people that weren't friends! It was so great to be together again. We were just bummed that we didn't have time for our kiddos to get together. But I will be planning a trip to Arizona to stay a few days and swim in her pool:)
Note: Easton took this picture (how do ya like that Jen Culley...watch out for this guy)! This would explain the crouching position!

5 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

Super fun! Nothing like great sisters and fun friends!

jenn said...

EASTON! You are a photographer in the making. I LOVE that picture. GOod job, buddy!

So glad you had a fun week with your sis and BFF.

And, ps- you look adorable in that blue sweater. You should wear it everyday! :)

Goddard Family said...

My sister is a total "B" so glad you had fun with your cute sis....nothing like a BFF that you can pick up right where you left off as if no time has gone by at all!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Erskine said...

I'm glad you had fun with your sis and your BFF! You've been a busy girl lately...I've hardly seen you!