Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Snowbird 2010

 We had another fantastic week up at Snowbird this fall! My posts will probably look similar each year, but it's fun to see the kids growing up and changing. This is one of our favorite traditions, and I hope we can gather up there for years to come!

 The boys relaxing...sort of!


 Hannah's big purchase at the "Octoberfest!" Her favorite style of bag!




 We did some ropes course as a family! It was so funny. I had to help Chance and he went on the scariest stuff, I was screaming the whole time.



It wouldn't be Octoberfest without getting a "face painting."




Hannah would read and do her homework out on the patio. We still had to do school work even though we were on vacation:)


 The boys crashed early from the fun-filled days.

 This guy was so cool. His name was "Spencer" and he was in charge of the camp for the kids this year. Of course, my kids were the only ones that showed up to camp, and so they got the royal treatment! Chance even said that he's going to let "Spencer" be in charge of his birthday party next year. ha ha ha



 This is what happens when Mama sleeps in:(  yikes
"Thanks again Snowbird...for another fantastic year."

7 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

So fun that you get to do that every year! That is the best place ever-so close, yet so far away! :)

jenn said...

Such a wonderful, wonderful tradition! Perfect.

Bell Family said...

Looks like fun!!

Lisa Erskine said...

I want a tratdition like this...so much fun! I'm laughing out loud at the picture when Mama sleeps in! So true, huh!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Epic memories... for an epic family!!!!!

Angie said...

I've never been to Octoberfest but it looks like a lot of fun! What a great family tradition. You're kids are adorable! You need to have a party in your new basement and invite us! Or maybe we all just need to go on another cruise...

Rogers Family Blog said...

I love Snowbird- look how fun you guys have- what great traditions.