*DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY TOOK PLACE TWO MONTHS AGO. WE DID NOT BUY A NEW BIKE THIS WEEK, IN THIS WEATHER, RIGHT BEFORE XMAS. WE ARE IDIOTS... BUT NOT COMPLETE IDIOTS!
Once upon a time, I kept noticing a pink barbie bike in my garage. It would be in the most random places. Behind the garbage can, under a table, etc. Then one day, the little boy up the street knocked on our door and said, "have you seen my sisters (she is 4) barbie bike?" I said, "yes, it's in the garage I think?"
So we walked in there and sure enough it was hidden behind my car...again! I said, "why does she keep leaving it in here?" He says, "she doesn't, Easton keeps stealing it!"
Oh great...that's just great!
The next day, the little girl's mom calls and says, "I'm not home, but my kids just called and said Easton just stole Abby's bike out of our garage and took it home again." The mom is laughing...I am not!
And again, there was that darn bike out in the garage hidden behind the snowblower! I scolded Easton and told him to promptly return the stinkin' BIKE!!!!!
Then I may or may not (being the good mom i am) have teased him for stealing such a girly bike...that part is a little foggy in my mind:)
Finally, I called Brandon and said, "WE REALLY NEED TO GET THIS KID HIS OWN BIKE, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HIM STEALING THE NEIGHBORS, and it's getting EMBARRASSING!"
So, my awesome husband, took Easton that very night and let him pick out his very first "real" bike! AND THE BARBIE BIKE WAS NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!
The end.
10 comments:
Well, that's no fun? Easton was probably learning some handy skills. :)
Um, I'm missing a few things, I guess I will come look in your garage! ha ha. I'm sure he stole it with a smile every time!
Ha ha..lesson learned! What a great bike for a great kid! Btw- loved your Chrismas card!
You know I've been looking for my super nice Tahoe. Could you ask Easton if he has seen it??
Love his new bike. Love that it looks similar to Chance's motorcycle. Too cute!!!
That is awesome! Especially since it was a Barbie bike!
That is one of the funnies stories.. Glad he got such a manly bike.
Baaa, haaa, haaa! :) Sweet ride, E!
HILARIOUS BEYOND WORDS...what a little "misten" (mischief maker... as Ross' mom would say); however, I don't think he ever does these things when Allina is caring for him. Hmmm... funny huh?!!
He's such a cute kid...He'd still be cute on a barbie bike! Ha Ha!
You are killing me with the disclaimer!!!! Happy Holidays little squirt!
Post a Comment