A few months ago at church, Chance's primary teacher gave each child in the class a little Book of Mormon, and wanted them to write a little note inside of it and give it to someone they loved that was a friend or family member.
Chance chose one of his little BFF's down the street. He couldn't wait to get home from church and run it over.... for MY child that is SO SHY, he certainly took this assignment seriously! He just melts my heart. And the note he wrote inside made Brandon and I... JUST SMILE:)
AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
"OUR HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES US"...BEST MESSAGE IN THE WORLD AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!!
CHANCE, THANKS FOR THE SWEET REMINDER AND FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND!
8 comments:
... and in a blink of an eye, he will be "off". Precious sweet boy.
It does not get any sweeter than that. Love that Chance!!
Okay how cute is that. So glad you wrote that down. When he's a teenager you can refer back to it!
What a sweet boy!! That day may be here sooner than we think! I love the new pictures of your kids...that Jenn does a great job!!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love his personality...
Oh, that brought tears to my eyes! What a simple and true testimony. And how wonderful that your boy, who really is so shy, was excited to share. Way to go, Chance.
And, he could not look more daper in his suit. So handsome.
So sweet....what a great post...Miss your guts!
So sweet. He is a total sweetheart!
Post a Comment