It's never too late to post about our Halloween adventures....here it goes!
Brandon and the boys kicked the season off by decorating their pumpkins!
Chance really likes to take his time and be very serious when creating his jack-o-lantern!
Eastons creation.
Next up....Easton's preschool party!
His teacher mixed up some potion of glue and shaving cream, which created somewhat of a puff paint. The kids went nuts...most of them loved getting right into it!
Precious little Ninja of mine!!
Easton is so different than his Daddy and Chance. They despise getting messy....and "E" adores it!
Look at the other kids watching "E"...hilarious. What a weirdo:)
Elementary Parade
Addie: Princess Chance: Skeleton Biker
Yep, 2 days out of the hospital...that's Margo!!! The crazy woman walked to the elementary because she can't ride in a car for 3 months! People seriously mobbed her at the parade...I can't even remember if we saw our kids??? lol
Brandon at the parade....typical "man" on his phone during the parade:) At least he dressed classy!
This is my friend "Angies" little boy. I had to get a picture. Best costume of the year for sure!
Addie and her girlies:)
We had some time in between the parade and doing Addie's class party, so Easton decided to have lunch with the 5th graders. He thought he was hot stuff hangin' with Zac and Austin!
The night of Halloween, we went to the Erskines for a little chili, cornbread, and homemade root beer!
Again, another one of his "classy" t-shirts!
Ha, ha, ha....she looks like the girl on sixteen candles that couldn't drink from the water fountain because of her head gear!
And Rick and Jason really came through on the hayride again this year! The kids really look forward to it, and it is such a fun tradition!
Brandon's sister and some of her kiddos came to visit that week all the way from Pennsylvania! So, we had a little "Halloween" family party.
We had a taco bar, more homemade root beer, Robbyn's famous buffalo chicken dip, and birthday cake! Yummy.
Here's baby Colton (Zac & Sara's) new baby, with his Great Grandma Maureen.
It wouldn't be a family party around here, without a game of football!
What a loser I am...this is the only photo I got of Robbyn. I can't believe that. But anywho, it was so fun to have all the family together. It was the first time in a long time that Bob and Maureen have had ALL their kids together under one roof! Sooooo fun:)
Easton can't get enough of that baby!
Happy Birthday to Mckay!
Another great Halloween! Busy as usual....and EXTRA FUN!
5 comments:
I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. I must say, it was pretty much a big BLUR for me. I wasn't even planning to have a costume this year, so I should just be grateful I got to be the girl from 16 candles without even trying.
What a fun Halloween!! It's so good to see Margo. She totally does look like the girl from 16 candles. Hilarious!! That picture of Easton at preschool is priceless!! Chance's costume is awesome. Way good with the face painting Lizzie. What a great family!! Miss you so much!!
Excellent Halloween post. You have pictures! Did you buy more space?!? Totally worth it. Love ya.
Fun Halloween pics! Your kids face painting looked great...now I know where to come if anyone needs face make-up next year!!! Dang, I didn't realize your Picasa account could get full...hope that doesn't happen to me anytime soon...but I do want to print my stuff into a book...do you know how???
I never knew Brandon was so "classy". Looks like a great Halloween!
Post a Comment