Apparently my picasa account is full. Which means I can't upload ANY MORE photos until I...
A- purchase more space or B- delete some photos (yeah right) or C- print a blog book
The only logical solution is to purchase more space until I have the time to edit and print my first blog book! If you have any other suggestions...please let me know!
So be patient, I will be back!!! I just have to get el' cheapo (aka Brandon) to stay in town (yeah right again) and bust out his wallet (he loves that) and figure all of this out! So it may take a couple days:)
Love/peace
Liz
*note: on my side bar, i only got Hannah and Addies new pictures uploaded before my computer pooped all over my hopes and dreams! So no, I did not sell Chance and Easton (yet), I just can't upload their dang pictures! *(&* %^* flippin fargin**^%^
2 comments:
That same thing happened to me last year! It was so frustrating! I had to buy more storage-but now I can put on all the pictures I want! :) How is Margo doing? I have been thinking about them!
Dang, and you've been blogging so much lately. Almost as much as me!! I'll be waiting with baited breath for you to return. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
On a side note, I love the new pics. And here's a shocker. We're having ours taken this weekend. We're in black, gray, and purple!!! (I thought about throwing in some teal, but didn't. Now I wish I had) Love Ya
Post a Comment