Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cheer Competitions 2010

The past couple of weeks have been cheer, cheer, cheer! Hannah is on the 8th grade team and has had competition practice and football games nearly every night of the week and Addie is on the 6th grade team and I am the cheer mom/coach for that squad! And we have had practice 3-4 nights a week for 2-3 hours each night! All while trying to juggle the house, kids, dinners, and other activities.
But, all of our hard work paid off these last two Saturdays....
Westlake Cheer ROCKED at competition!
I couldn't have been more proud of all our teams! These cute girls worked soooo hard.
 Addie: left side 2nd row


 Addie: left side 2nd row


 Addie: right front side...middle


 Hannah
 Hannah: up in the air/ right side of pyramid


 Hannah
Hannah: in the air with sign

 Hannah: right side stunt





 2nd Place!!!

(thanks jenn...for the beautiful photos)

8 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

So fun! Way to go girls! That makes me miss it! I would ask you if you miss it-but I think you are probably just as much involved now! :)

Bell Family said...

Go Westlake!! The girls look adorable...and way to old!!

Side Note: Sam had a meeting at Westlake on Tuesday night. Funny right? If the meeting hadn't gone until freakin 11pm, he would have stopped by for some dinner.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Fischer and I were watching a missed episode of Modern Family last night on the computer, and after I showed him your latest Post on your Blog. He could not believe how much older your girls looked... he kinda blushed when he saw her (ssshhh)!

Darling pics Liz. Like momma, like daughter... too precious for words.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

"her" in my comment above means... HANNAH!!!

Kristin said...

i could have sworn i saw you in one of the pictures dressed in a cheer outfit trying to "blend in" with the girls...nice try old lady...give it up! lol

Goddard Family said...

Oh how cute...I didn't know you had little cheerleaders. Way to go girls!

margo said...

WOW - I can't believe it is over now. The girls look like they are having the time of their lives. Thanks to you for all you put into it... Lindsie had so much fun. What are you going to do w yourself with all of your down time now???

schaars said...

So CUTE! Your girls are growing up so fast and turning into little Beauties... I bet Brandon is starting to worry! Ohhh I don't look forward to those days! Then again I can say I was a GREAT teenager compared to a few of my friends :)